FLBM Series D6000 Fixed divider Cabinet
FLBM series D6000 AC low-voltage switchboard is suitable for power plants, substations, factories and mining enterprises and other power users. It is used for power conversion, distribution and control of power lighting and distribution equipment in power distribution system with AC 50Hz, rated working voltage 380V and rated working current up to 6000A.
- Commodity name: FLBM Series D6000 Fixed divider Cabinet
- Commodity ID: 1051778283994963968
1. Each functional unit is installed independently in the cell. The chamber door can be opened reliably when the circuit breaker is broken;
2. Circuit breaker can choose fixed type or plug type;
3. Front handle operation, labor saving and convenient, at the same time can be added padlock;
4. Indicator light and current voltmeter can be installed in each loop;
5. Since each functional unit is independent, it can directly add functional units without cutting off other circuits;
6. A variety of separation forms, up to 4b, to prevent accidental personal contact with live parts;
7. Modular concept, a switch cabinet can be used 40 modules, each module height 50mm.
8. The cabinet door is connected with the frame by rotating shaft movable hinge, convenient for installation and disassembly.
9. The instrument door with optional cabinet surface paint is connected to the frame with multiple strands of soft copper wire. Knurled washers are used to connect the installation parts in the cabinet to the cabinet rack. The whole cabinet constitutes a complete grounding protection system.
10. The top cover of the cabinet can be removed when needed to facilitate the assembly and adjustment of the main bus line on site. The four corners of the top of the cabinet are equipped with hanging rings for lifting and loading.
11. The protection level of the cabinet is IP40. Users can choose between IP40 and IP54 according to the requirements of the operating environment.Key words:
1. Altitude: no higher than 2000 meters (over 2000 meters to consider the use of capacity reduction);
2. Ambient temperature: -25℃~70℃, (higher than 40℃ should be reduced capacity use);
3. Relative humidity: 95% (45℃), hot and humid climate conditions;
4. Seismic intensity: no more than 9 degrees;
5. Working environment: no corrosive, explosive gas, no conductive dust. Pollution level 3.
The design of the device conforms to the following standards
Iec 60439-1 1999 Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear -- Part 1: Type test and partial type test kit
Low-voltage switchgear and control equipment -- Part 1: Type test and some type test equipment
FLBM series P6000 fixed cabinet